Critical Conversations: Role Plays to Master Stressful Virtual Interactions - With Dr. Jeremy Lucabaugh
Time & Location
About the Event
Workshop with Dr. Jeremy Lucabaugh (Critical Conversations Coach & Industrial/Organizational Psychology Consultant)
Want 1:1 coaching on your own (or your employees) critical conversations? Schedule a time to meet with Dr. Lucabaugh at www.VCMastery.com.
Keywords: Negotiation; Buy-in; Conflict; De-escalation; Ideas and Dissent; Inter-office Politics; Providing Feedback; Emotion Creep; Employee Motivation; Employee Productivity; Tactical Silence; Defense Mechanisms; Real Commitment; Problem Solving; Defensiveness; Empathy; Virtual Meetings; Skepticism; Supervisor Effectiveness; Supervisor Development; Professional Development; Employee Morale.
Once registering, you'll receive an email or two with your login info and steps to prepare for the workshop.
Master the skills & techniques you need to master any critical interaction. During this workshop, you can submit your toughest challenge & directly work through how to succeed during your future interactions. Attendees can also engage in live role-play & exercises.
HOW THINGS MAY CHANGE FOR YOU AFTER THE WORKSHOP, DEPENDING ON YOUR NEEDS:
• You will be able to eliminate ‘future fear’ to clear the mind of your peer.
• You will know what to do with obvious skepticism
• You will learn the perfect questions to ask when you get cornered or stuck.
• You will be able to knock down or bypass defense mechanisms and mental barriers.
• You will know how to uncover hesitations and what to do once you have identified them.
• You will know how to phrase vital questions to prevent your peer from becoming defensive and having to ‘defend their honor’.
• You will be able to effectively use tactical silence to buy time, gain understanding, and build trust.
• You will recognize defensive patterns and lead conversations to a place better than where they normally go.
• You will be able to apply the proper probing techniques to drill down to the actual issue faced.
• You will know how to get your peer to solve the problem that you are facing (taking much of the weight off you).
• You will prevent being taken advantage of.
• You will know what to do when emotion creeps into the conversation.
• You will learn how to get buy-in for your ideas.
• You will know how to effectively express ideas and dissent.
• You will be able to de-escalate sensitive situations.
• You will enhance employee goal setting and productivity.
• You will know how to provide better feedback.
• You will know how to generate empathy.
• You will know how to more effectively navigate inter-office politics.
• You will learn the 3-minute secret to preventing hours of misunderstanding and productivity loss.
• You will be able to effectively manage energy ‘in the room while leading virtual meetings.
• You will know how to get real commitment, action and avoid the ‘fake yes'.
- Critical Conversations 6/24/21$0$00$0